At egg they are synonymous with the highest standards of safety and functionality, overlaid with immense style and design that offers a real luxury occasion time and time again for new parents.
They are proud to now extend that experience into your car journeys with the launch of the Egg Anthracite Carseat, offering a full co-ordinating travel system experience for your egg stroller.
Suitable for rearward-facing travel from 40 to 80cm (birth to approx. 15 months), the egg Shell (i-Size) car seat features an enhanced side-impact protection shell, as well as a memory foam headrest providing optimum cushioning for baby in the event of a collision. In addition, the egg Shell has enhanced inner-body padding (for use from newborn), which provides key support for both the side and upper leg muscles on car journeys. As their muscles strengthen, develop and grow, these key protective cushions can be removed enabling baby to use the seat up to 13kg.
Due for dispatch End May.
Why Buy Me?
- 3-point safety harness with push-button release, adjustment and single pull securing. The egg Shell safety harness also features matching shoulder and crotch pads providing essential padding when braking.
- Features a retractable four-position canopy, ideal for providing essential shade from the sun. Stitched from the same fabric as the rest of the seat, the curvature of the canopy is reminiscent of the iconic egg curve.
- There are three handle positions in total, the third forming a stabiliser to prevent rocking in the car seat when it is placed on a flat surface, such as the floor.
- The egg Shell can also be set up in the travel system configuration (Multi Car Seat Adaptors required) and cleverly uses the multi-position handle of the car seat to lock it in position.
- The seat can be installed using a 3-point vehicle seatbelt (ECE R44/04) or with the optional extra egg Shell Isofix base