Introducing the new SnuzSurface Mattress 70cm x 140cm, the revolutionary new baby mattress from Snüz. The SnuzSurface Mattress adapts to provide the optimal level of support for every little sleeper, as they grow from baby to child. With patent-pending TripleCore technology, the SnuzSurface Mattress 70cm x 140cm is the only mattress that changes its support to meet the needs of your little one through the key stages of their development - from birth to toddler and child up to 7 years.
- Anti dust-mite
- Waterproof surface
- Comes vacuum rolled
- Measurements: 70cm x 140cm x 11cm
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials
- Conforms to BS EN 16890:2017
- Pocket spring comfort and durability
- Suitable from birth to approx. 7 years
- Removable washable waterproof cover (40 degrees)
- Adaptable baby mattress with TripleCore technology
The SnuzSurface Mattress 70cm x 140cm will adapt to suit your child’s age
- Support 1: Baby (0-12m), firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler (12m-3yrs), comfortable medium-level support for added comfort
- Support 3: Child (up to 7 years), perfect support as they grow and get bigger
How does it work?
The SnuzSurface Mattress 70cm x 140cm is the only mattress with TripleCore, inter-changeable layers within the mattress that allow you to tailor the level of firmness for your little one's size and weight as they grow. Simply unzip the mattress cover and re-order the comfort layers inside.
SnuzSurface comes set up ready for your baby, with firm support that’s recommended by safe sleep experts. As they grow into a toddler and require a slightly more supple sleep surface, just unzip and flip the comfort layers for a softer sleeping surface. Then for the final level of support, re-order the layers to create the most comfortable surface suitable for the increased weight and size of your growing child, up to 22kgs.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100
All materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1. Oeko-Tex is an independent testing and certification system for textiles, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. By choosing a product made of Oeko-Tex certified materials, you as a parent can be sure that your baby is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances or harmful chemicals.