Create the perfect nursery with the Gaia Baby Serena Rocking Chair in Oat, with a beautiful classic style, the Gaia Baby Rocking/Feeding Chair will add a contemporary feel to any nursery or living space. Ergonomically designed to provide optimum comfort as a nursing or feeding chair with extra lumbar cushion and padded armrests.
The softly contoured solid wood legs allow for a soothing rocking motion, whilst the generously sized seat easily accommodates parents and child creating a cosy place for bedtime stories. Upholstered with removable and washable armrests made in durable woven polyester.
- Weight 21.2kg
- Measurements: H94.2 x W78 x L81 cm
- Ready made product – just attach the legs
- Finely upholstered in durable woven polyester
- Protective armrest can be removed and machine washed
- Made from Beech veneer rocker, fabric is 80% Polyester and 20% Viscose and UKFR treated
- Beautiful styling combines with ultimate comfort. Featuring solid birch contoured legs for a smooth rocking motion
- Ergonomic arm height and extra lumbar support offer extra comfort at feeding time
- Extra wide seat leaves plenty of space for your toddler to cosy up for bedtime stories
- Matching Footstool with practical storage compartment available separately
- Standards EN 1022: 2005
Delivery: Delivered directly from Gaia baby via courier service, you will receive a notification in advance and agree whether to accept delivery or not.
Returns: Any furniture returns for Bloom or Gaia Baby will need shipping costs covered by the sender. Clever clogs only accepts returns for products purchased in the United Kingdom within 30 days from the time of purchase. Nothing is to be returned without pre-authorisation through our customer service team. All returned products must be in original packaging, new and unused.
Any item returned without authorisation will either be refused shipment, returned to sender (at cost to sender) or other. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe and secure arrival of products to Clever clogs. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
ORIGINAL PACKAGING – This includes branded original carton, warranty cards, user guide and all internal packaging.
UNUSED – Each product(s) must be unused. Due to hygiene and safety issues, products that have been used, cannot be returned for exchange or refund.