Swaddling is the age old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original – Grey works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
• Innovative swaddle that allows baby to sleep in his natural sleep position, arms up
• Allows baby to adjust to a comfortable position
• Reduces the risk of rolling
• Unique, easy-to-use swaddle suitable from birth to 9 months
• Allows baby to self-soothe, important for self-development
• Prevents waking from startle reflex
• Helps prevent facial scratches
• Twin zipper allows sneaky nappy changes without waking or unwrapping your sleeping baby
• Made of 93% cotton and 7% spandex.
• Access for 5 point harness to easily move a sleeping baby from pushchair to carseat to cot
• Available in 4 colours & 2 sizes; Small (3-6kg),Medium (6-8.5kg)
Wash before use. Close zip before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in a wash bag with similar colours. Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Pull into shape, dry in shade, warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zip. Do not dry clean. Wash immediately after every use.