The Love To Dream Swaddle Up Warm is a 2.5 tog sleepsuit that is perfectly designed for use from birth and beyond. With the unique ‘Arms UP’ design, your baby can sleep comfortably in a natural sleep position, whilst benefitting from being swaddled and still have access to their hands to ‘self soothe’. Babies love to suck on their fingers or gently rub their cheeks which can help them to sleep better.
For extra cosiness, the Love To Dream Swaddle Up Warm is quilted from the chest downwards, and padded with breathable, natural bamboo, which creates a breathable warm layer. No extra blankets needed!
- Snug fit for security. Also helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- No loose fabric in the cot – no blankets needed
- ‘Arms UP’ wings prevent face scratching
- Easy nappy changes are guaranteed (great for the night time) with the two way zip
- Hip-healthy design – lots of space for legs and hips to move, wriggle and grow