- 2.5 Tog All Year Round – for standard room temperatures of 10-20°C
- Approximate child age 0-6 months
- Super soft mint melange organic brushed cotton
- Under-arm poppers for correct sizing
- Side zip fastening for easy changes
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- The Little Green Sheep are supporting the Woodland Trust, with 25p of every item sold from the Wild Cotton range going towards protecting, restoring and creating woodland in the UK
- The Woodland Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales (No. 294344) and in Scotland (No. SC038885).
- Outer: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Filling: 100% polyester – Oeko-Tex 100 Class 1 (Baby) certified free from any harmful chemicals or substances.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees & tumble dryer safe
- Sleeping Bag conforms to BS 8510:2009.
- Sleeping Bag is not suitable for babies less than 4kg/8.8lb. Maximum baby length 68cm / 27″.
Important Safety Information – As with all sleeping bags, always ensure that you buy the correct size for your baby, remembering to check that your baby’s head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the product is fastened for use. Never use a duvet or quilt with a sleeping bag or your baby could overheat. Instead, select the correct tog rating, adjust what your baby wears and regularly check your baby is not too hot or too cold. For use in a cot or crib.
Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) integrates all of the textile processing stages, from the fibre to the finished product: the raw fibre must be organic farming certified and all the manufacturing processes involved must be inspected. The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability, the use of chemical friendly with the environment and the consumer’s health, to ensure a quality system, a reduction of energy and to respect some social criteria.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100
All materials are certified according to the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1. Oeko-Tex is an independent testing and certification system for textiles, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. By choosing a product made of Oeko-Tex certified materials, you as a parent can be sure that your baby is surrounded by materials free from hazardous substances or harmful chemicals.
100% Organic Cotton
Organic fibres are grown without the use of synthetic fertilisers or potentially toxic pesticides. By building soil fertility, organic farmers help lock CO2 into the soil, helping mitigate climate change. By avoiding potentially toxic pesticides cotton workers benefit by preventing the associated health problems common in non-organic cotton production. Organic cotton is a better quality fibre than standard cotton and it is Hypoallergenic. It does not cause any allergy or irritation when it touches human skin. Avoiding pesticides also reduces production costs and farmer debts. The price of organic includes investments made by farmers who are protecting the environment, maintaining soil fertility, preserving biodiversity and conserving water. This means organic cotton sometimes (but not always) is more expensive because the costs aren’t hidden.”