Bebecar supplies beautiful pushchairs that are engineered to extremely high specifications, offering the perfect combination of sleek design and flawless performance. Each model is equipped with thoughtful features to make sure every journey is safe, comfortable, easy and enjoyable.
- Bebecar Ip-Op chassis with classic spoked wheels
- Bebecar Bob XL la3 light carrycot with adjustable backrest & ventilation
- Pushchair seat unit with removable bumper bar
- Bebecar Easymaxi BASIC ELxE infant Group 0+ car seat
- LA3 Carrycot safety kit
- Raincover that fits both the pushchair seat and carrycot
This complete travel system offers exceptional value without compromising on quality or style. Suitable from birth, all three pieces fit quickly and easily onto the chassis without adaptors, making all your journeys as smooth as possible.
The Bebecar pushchair seat is lie-flat and suitable from birth and can be parent facing or world facing. The large side panels are totally rigid, offering protection and support to baby’s head and cervical vertebrae. Substantial padding in the seat unit ensures maximum comfort for baby. The bumper bar can be swung open or completely removed making it easy for you to sit your baby in the seat. The seat unit has a 4 position backrest which can be fully reclined and a two-position footrest. Also includes a five-point harness for maximum safety.
- Suitable from birth
- Forward and rearward facing
- The multi-position reclining backrest can be fully reclined to a lie-flat position, allowing the correct development of the baby.
- 2 Position adjustable footrest
- The large seat sides on the backrest are totally rigid to protect and allow the correct support of baby's head and cervical vertebrae.
- Substantial padding in the seat unit ensures the maximum comfort for baby.
- The bumper bar can be swung open or completely removed making it easy for you to sit your baby in the seat.
- Two-position adjustable attachment 5-point safety harness. The soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure the baby is snug and secure when the harness is tightened for maximum safety.
- The pushchair seat is easily and quickly removed from the chassis by simply grasping the seat on either side and squeezing the bars.
- The chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat still attached.
- The pushchair seat attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system. There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby or toddler.
The bob XL la3 carrycot comes with a mattress under the liner that can be placed on top for baby to sleep; the carrycot has a four-position reclining backrest that allows a newborn to rest in their natural posture. The carrycot base has a rocking position, to soothe baby to sleep. The inner liner is produced in cotton to care for baby’s delicate skin and can be easily removed for washing. The carrycot is also suitable for use on the back seat of a car, using the included safety kit.
- Suitable from birth
- The reclining backrest allows the natural posture of the newborn. This feature helps prevent the risk of suffocation by vomiting and improves breathing should the baby have a cold.
- The carrycot base can be positioned in rocking mode to lull the baby to sleep.
- Integrated carrying handle on the hood.
- The generous size of the carrycot provides baby with maximum comfort in the early months. The carrycot can be collapsed when not in use for easy storage.
- The carrycot attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system. There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby. To remove the carrycot from the chassis simply squeeze the button on the bottom of the base.
LA3 Safety Kit
The safety kit is an invaluable asset for transporting your baby in the car, particularly on long journeys, if they are premature, or for newborns. The kit allows you to securely fix your carrycot to the back seat of your car, letting your baby lie flat while your drive - a safer and more comfortable way for them to travel, which supports their growing spine.
The chassis has a rear suspension system, and its ergonomic handle is height-adjustable, making it comfortable to push, and the wheels contain ball bearings - giving a truly smooth ride for you and your baby. The front wheels can be set to swivel or locked straight, and all four wheels can be easily removed. . The chassis features a one-handed folding mechanism and folds to a very compact size.
- Ergonomic adjustable handle height with multiple positions.
- One-handed folding mechanism.
- "Rolling System" mechanism for ease of opening and closing the chassis.
- Easy lock swivel front wheel system operated from one touch of a button on the side of the chassis without the need to touch the wheels.
- Easy to use linked brakes on rear wheels.
- Detachable rear wheels containing ball bearings for a smoother ride.
- Rear suspension.
- Large Shopping basket.
- The Ip-Op chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat, carrycot or car seat still attached - so very convenient.
The Easymaxi ELxE infant car seat can be fitted onto your Bebecar EL Chassis to form a complete travel system without adaptors. 0-13kg. Side impact protection in the head wing and hip areas for improved resistance and maximum safety in case of lateral impact. The car seat includes additional head and seat cushions for use with your newborn, giving additional support and comfort. Can be fitted into the car with seat belts or an additional base can be purchased.
Maximum safety: From the very first journey your baby makes, you will want peace of mind that he is both safe and comfortable.
The Easymaxi ElxE with added side impact protection and padded interior is easy and safe to fit into your car without the need for an additional car seat base. However, we do offer either an optional ‘standard base’ that utilises the vehicle seat belt or an ‘Isofix base’ connected by the Isofix attachment system to enable even faster fixing to the car seat in your vehicle.