The Boori Oasis Oval Cot in White allows you to transform your nursery into an oasis of calm. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cot design, the Oasis Oval Cot is expertly crafted from sustainable solid wood into a beautifully soft rounded shape.
Smooth spindles span the circumference of this round cot, allowing for increased airflow and a more comfortable night's sleep for baby. These dainty spindles coupled with the unique shape offer optimum visibility, especially when placed in the parent's bedroom, making the Oasis Oval Cot an ideal alternative to traditional bedside sleepers during those early stages.
Lockable castors, and the fact it can be manoeuvred through standard door frames, mean easy and safe mobility, so when the time comes your Oasis Oval Cot can be moved into the nursery where it will become a stunning centrepiece to treasure for years to come.
Lasting you well beyond the newborn stage, the Oasis Oval Cot can also be transformed into a toddler bed and finally a cosy sofa.
Whilst baby sleeps peacefully, you too can rest easy knowing your beautiful cot is crafted with sustainable materials. The timber is FSC certified and the unique nursery-friendly paint finish is made using renewable plant extracts including soybean and corn.
Which mattress do I need? Use the Boori Purotex Oval Cot Mattress (sold separately) with the Oasis Oval cot
- Use from 0-3 years
- 2 base heights allow for easy access to baby
- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep
- Transforms into a toddler bed + cosy sofa, no guard panel required
- The base panel made from wood composite to provide support + stability
- Unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly + enhance the natural beauty of the sustainable timber
- Lockable castors + increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers
Size + Fit
- Cot measurements: H83 x W70 x L125cm
- Toddler bed + sofa measurements: H75 x W70 x L125cm