The Sleigh Royale Cot Bed in Barley White is a fashionable, versatile cot bed that is suitable from birth right up to around 5 years, easily converting to a junior bed as your little one outgrows their cot. It can even be transformed into a comfortable sofa as they continue to grow. When used as a cot the mattress base is adjustable for two different heights to allow easy access and the dropside will keep your little one safe and secure while sleeping. Once your toddler is ready to sleep in a bigger bed you can easily take down the dropside, leaving the choice to either add the toddler guard panel or to have one side completely open. There is even an under-cot tidy drawer to give you extra storage space.
Please note: the mattress does not come with this cot bed, you will need to purchase one of Boori's mattresses separately.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years
- Can be used as a cosy sofa when little ones have outgrown the toddler bed
- 2 base heights to allow easy access to baby
- Under cot tidy drawer for extra storage
- Packed flat for home assembly
- Cot measurements: L157 x W80 x H105cm, mattress required: 132 x 70cm
- Solid wood curved slats on cot ends, curved shaped back
- Replaceable 'T-Rail' allows you to refurbish the cot bed for your next child
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
- Please note that the mattress, pillows and sheets are not provided.
Boori carefully selects high-grade wood from Australia, New Zealand and Europe, their craftsmen shape and sand each individual piece carefully. The timbers used to make Boori products are Araucaria, Yellow Poplar, Radiata with Beech and Sycamore also with laminated and veneered boards when necessary.