The CYBEX Cloud Z i-Size Car Seat in Koi features an innovative near-flat lying position that reduces the risk of breathing difficulties for newborns outside of the car. It also features an automatic adjustable headrest that grows with your baby and changes the sitting angle creating more room and comfort. You can use the Cloud Z i-Size car seat on your pushchair by simply attaching car seat adaptors (sold separately).
Tested to i-Size standard the Cloud Z offers outstanding levels of safety. The telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP) in conjunction with the energy-absorbing shell and height-adjustable headrest reduces the force of a side-impact collision by approximately 25%.
It also features a rotating mechanism when used in conjunction with the Base Z (sold separately) which makes getting your baby in and out of the vehicle effortless with its 360-degree rotation.
- New fabric
- 15% lighter
- Soft padded Y-harness
- Removable newborn inlay
- Tested to i-Size regulations
- Automatic adjusting harness
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection (LSP)
- Removable newborn inlay which ensures a near-flat lying position
- 180-degree rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control (DDC)
- Fold-away XXL sun canopy offers premium sun + wind protection with UPF50+
- Adjustable headrest offers 11 positions for a customized adjustment as your little one grows
- The flexible structure of the material absorbs the forces of an impact + helps guide it away from baby
- Please note: the base does not come with this car seat. You will need to purchase the Base Z separately
Size + Fit
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Measurements: L67 x W44 x H38cm
- Compatible bases: Base Z + Base Z One
- Use from birth to 13kg (approx. 24 months)
Modular System: As part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Cloud Z i-Size + the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105cm, approx. 4 years.
Ergonomic Lie-Flat Position: The Cloud Z i-Size offers an ergonomic lie-flat position with a longer leg rest for babies outside the car. The angle can be adjusted easily with one hand without having to take the child out of the infant car seat.
Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection (LSP): The LSP System of the Cloud Z i-Size offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy-absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
Rotating Mechanism, including Driving Direction Control (DDC):The innovative rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry + exit position on the Base Z with less strain on parents' backs. In addition it makes switching between rearward + boarding position easy. The Driving Direction Control (DDC) prevents misuse in forward-facing use.
Removable Newborn Inlay: The Cloud Z i-Size features a removable newborn inlay, which ensures a near-flat lying position of your baby. This helps to reduce the risk of baby's head tipping forward while asleep, which can lead to serious breathing problems. To offer more space as your baby grows, the newborn inlay should be removed once your child is taller than 60cm.
New Fabric: High-quality fabrics in a modern design with contemporary colours - the Cloud Z i-Size combines two fabrics in a unique way: One fabric is extremely soft + cosy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.