The Cybex Mios Pushchair - Cherub Blue by Jeremy Scott design pays homage to the innovative life's work of Charles and Ray Eames, supporting their motto: Design should not only have functionality, it must also be fun! A sibling of the Priam, it equally provides excellent stability in a lightweight frame.
This pushchair weighs only 8.7kg and measures 50cm in width, the Mios is the perfect match for parents navigating the city streets. Designed perfectly for the warmer months, the mesh fabric creates the pleasant climate, but add in a padded inlay and you're good to go for the cooler months.
About the Cherub by Jeremy Scott Collection:
Cherub is the third Cybex and Jeremy Scott collaboration - it combines humorous adaptions of classic motifs with a bold colour pallete. Not only do these pieces offer the ultimate in comfort and safety for your own precious cherub, they also allow you to shop, travel and socialize with ease while looking as hip and fashionable as you feel.
- Weighs 8.7kgs
- 50cm in width
- Comfy on both warm and cold days
- The Mios - designed with an innovative mesh fabric
- Smooth all-wheel suspension provides a comfortable ride
- From the Special Edition Cherubs by Jeremy Scott Collection
- The innovative one-hand folding mechanism transforms your stroller into a self-standing compact package in seconds using only one hand
- With UPF50+ and viewing window, available in seven colours with included head cushion
- Whether forward or parent-facing, the seat unit can be turned in the desired direction in an instant
- The backrest can be reclined to four different comfortable positions using one hand as well as the leg rest to three different positions
Shop the rest of our Cybex range here