Combining the benefits of traditional swaddles and the ease and safety of a sleepsuit, the Love To Dream Swaddle UPTM Designer is the perfect tool to reduce sleepless nights. Featuring an adorable bunny and carrot design that is sure to be loved by both you and your baby.
The soft, clingy fabric wraps around baby to replicate the feeling of being in the womb, whilst the ARMS UPTM hip-healthy design aids their natural sleeping position.
- Easy to use; legs in, arms in and zip up, with the two-way zip allowing you change your baby's nappy without disrupting their sleep.
- Innovative design based on research into infant sleep and development in the womb, with the ARMS UPTM position allowing babies to soothe themselves by touching their face and sucking on their hands.
- The hip-healthy design is safe for new-borns hip development and is recognised by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Uses a single layer of snug 1.0 TOG breathable cotton to reduce the risk of overheating or suffocation, whilst calming the startle reflex.
Size and Temperature Guide
All ages, weights & heights are approximate. For best fit please select size according to weight.
- Newborn: 2.2-3.8kg, 0-1 months, 60cm
- Small: 3.4-6kg, 1-3 month, 62cm
- Medium: 6-8.5kg, 3-6 month, 68cm
- Large: 11-14kg, 9-12 month, 91cm
You must stop using Stage 1 Swaddle UPTM swaddles when your baby shows signs of trying to roll and start transitioning to Stage 2 Transition Bags or Suits.
The 1.0 TOG material is designed for use all year round, perfect for moderate inside temperatures of 20-24°C.
Look after me
- Wash before first use and then immediately after every use.
- Machine wash on warm and gentle cycle.
- When washing, close the zipper and place in a wash bag with similar colours.
- Before drying the swaddle, please ensure that you pull the swaddle back into shape.
- If you wish, tumble dry on low and warm iron if necessary.