The Love To Swaddle Up is an original and innovative swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in their natural sleep position with arms up. With arms in the 'wing' position and the comfort of the swaddle sensation, your baby should enjoy better and longer sleep. Health experts recommend babies should be sleeping on their back to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
Swaddling is the age-old practice of snugly wrapping a baby to help calm, soothe and comfort them and encourage sleep. It works by mimicking the conditions in the womb, providing warmth and a slight resistance to movement. Swaddling is clinically proven to help babies remain asleep safely on their backs, while also reducing the effect of the moro reflex, which is the tendency for newborns to startle themselves awake by suddenly moving their arms. It can also help ease the discomfort of colic in the early weeks.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single-layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Newborn, Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly