Get a complete picture of your baby’s well-being with the award-winning Smart Sock 3 and the Owlet Cam. The Owlet Duo allows you to track your baby’s oxygen level, heart rate, and sleep trends while streaming high-quality HD video to your phone.
Trusted by millions of parents around the world, the Smart Sock 3 uses proven pulse oximetry technology that goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor. The Owlet Cam is the perfect companion to the Smart Sock 3 by allowing you to see and hear your child from anywhere with enhanced night vision, a 130-degree wide-angle, 4x digital zoom, and two-way audio all over a secure, encrypted WiFi connection.
Notifications from the Smart Sock 3 will immediately send to the Base Station and Owlet App if your child’s readings leave pre-set oxygen and heart rate zones, and the Cam will complement these alerts by providing helpful sound and motion notifications.
- Get notifications on your phone in real-time by using the free Owlet App.
- Uses accurate and proven pulse-oximetry technology to monitor baby’s oxygen level and heart rate while they sleep.
- Wraps around baby’s foot and can connect to a base station up to 100ft away.
- Smart Sock 3 battery life: 16 hours (get 8 hours in 20 mins or a full charge in 90 mins)
- Quick drop-and-go wireless Smart Sock 3 charging on Base Station.
- Base Station glows green when readings are normal and flashes red light and plays sounds when readings leave pre-set zones.
- The Smart Sock 3 works with the Base Station in the event of Wi-Fi disruption.
- The Owlet Cam streams secure, encrypted data only to those you choose. Up to four people can stream footage from your Cam at the same time*
- The high-quality HD night vision auto-adjusts to allow you to see your baby in the dark
- Provides a total view of baby with a 130-degree wide-angle view and 4x Zoom
- The 2-way audio feature allows you to communicate with Baby through the Owlet App
- Room temperature sensor to ensure baby is comfortable
- Sound and motion notifications with adjustable sensitivity
- The Owlet App is free to download in the App Store or Google Play Store.
* Our AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to Wi-Fi (2.4GHz required) is safer than analog monitors.
What’s in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- Mint Fabric Socks, 2 left and 2 right
- Base station
- Charging cords and power adapters
- Owlet Camera with magnetic base
- Cables with Owlet wraps (along with room temperature sensor)
- Wall Mounting Kit (21x cable guards- 18x long guards, 1x end piece, 2x L brackets, Mounting plate, 1x screw).
- User Guide
Size + Fit
Suitable age: 0-18 months (2.2kg to 13.6kg)
Includes two sizes of socks for growing feet: Size 1 fits babies up to 12lbs, Size 2 is for babies from 12-30lbs.
You can place the Cam on a flat surface or mount on the wall above the crib with the included safe wall mounting kit. The Cam can continue to be used as a general security camera once your baby has outgrown their Smart Sock 3.
Look after me
It is recommended to wash the Sock and sensor every 2 weeks to avoid skin irritation caused by an unclean sock and sensor. Simply wash by hand with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
If there are any technical issues with the product contact Owlet support at 0800-4725900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owlet products are not medical devices.
- They do not intend to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Sock products are meant for use with healthy children up to 5 years of age.
- Do not use the product if your doctor recommends the use of hospital-grade monitors/ equipment.
- Do not use the product in lieu of adult/ medical care or professional medical advice.
- Do not use our products as a reason to practice unsafe sleep and/or pregnancy habits.