The Torsten Cot is a beautiful example of Scandinavian design. Made from solid birch wood finished to a high standard with water-based paints.
The cot showcases softly curved edges with a contrasting natural wood feature, delicately finished by hand with natural coloured wax to give your nursery that beautiful modern look you’ve been waiting for.
Suitable from birth to 4 years. Cot Conversion rail is available to buy separately to allow your child to climb in and out of the cot independently.
- Stylish Scandinavian design with soft curves
- Contrasting natural birch spindles and legs
- 3 base positions so the cot can grow with your baby safely.
- Suitable from birth 0+ to 4 years
- Solid birch wood
- Non-toxic water-based paint
- Space-saving design
- Junior cot conversion rail is available separately to convert into a day bed.
- Torsten changing top can be fitted to the cot to make an easy to use changing station, available separately
- 123 x 63 x 90cm (LxWxH)
- Requires a 120 x 60 cm cot mattress
- Supplied flat pack for self-assembly
- Full certified & accredited testing to BS/EN safety standards.