Features of the The Little Green Sheep Natural Twist Cot Bed Mattress:
- Made from coconut fibre, fleece wool, natural latex and natural cotton
- Naturally anti-dust mite and chemical free
- Water resistant but not waterproof
- A firm support for babies up to 18 months then flip the mattress for a supple latex support for toddlers
- To fit standard sized cot beds
- Measurements: 70 x 140 x D10cm
- We recommend a breathable 40x80cm Waterproof Mattress Protector to create an anti-dust mite layer and protect your baby’s mattress from any wetness.
- Hoovering your mattress can help reduce the risk of dust mites
- If the mattress is soiled, lightly sponge the cover with a mild detergent and air until dry
Why Choose this Mattress?
This double-sided mattress offers a choice of firmness to grow with your child! Simply turn for a firmer side that is safe for babies, or a supple latex side which is durable and comfy for toddlers. Every cot mattress is handmade without the use of any chemicals, for a safer sleeping environment.
What goes into a Twist Natural Latex Mattress?
Coconut Coir – The natural core of coconut coir acts like thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support.
Natural Latex – This breathable layer of 100% pure natural latex (sap from the Hevea tree) creates a supple and comfy support that is chemical-free and extremely durable, withstanding even the most boisterous of toddlers!
Natural Fleece Wool – Naturally anti-dust mite and breathable, each layer of natural wool helps regulate your baby’s body temperature whilst dispersing any moisture to help ensure it stays clean and fresh.
Unbleached Cotton – A luxurious, non-removable and durable Herringbone cotton cover holds everything in place and aids the breathability of the mattress.