Ergobaby has listened to parents from all over the world, and worked with babywearing educators and doctors, to develop the new OMNI 360. The Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh – Oxford Blue is an all-in-one baby carrier, designed for the ultimate baby and parent comfort, as well as ease of use.
Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh - Oxford Blue
The Ultimate, Cool, All-In-One Baby Carrier
The new all-in-one Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh - Oxford Blue is the lightweight and versatile baby carrier that does it all. It is newborn ready, offers all the carry positions, and grows with your baby from week 1 to 48 months. Our crossable shoulder straps and lumbar support give you a personalised fit.
The Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh - Oxford Blue features include:
- All carry positions: front facing you, front facing out, hip and back
- Newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs. / 3.2-20 kg), no infant insert needed
- Cooler for baby with breathable 3D Air Mesh panel, ideal for warmer temperatures or active lifestyle
- Easy switch sliders: quick & easy to switch baby to face in or out on the fly
- Lumbar support waistbelt for long wearing comfort
- Extra cushioned shoulder straps, crossable for a custom fit comfort, with buckles on front for easy adjustability
- Comfortable and ergonomic for baby with a hip-healthy “M” shape position at all stages and in all carry positions including forward-facing
- Cushioned, adjustable head and neck support
- Detachable pouch included for storage
- Tuck-away baby hood for sun protection (UPF 50+) and privacy, allowing for easy and discreet breastfeeding
- Acknowledged as a ‘hip healthy’ product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Machine washable
Founded by Karin Frost in 2003, Ergobaby is dedicated to building global communities of confident parents with innovative, ergonomic baby products that enable and encourage bonding. Ergobaby offers a broad range of award-winning baby carriers, swaddlers, nursing pillows, and related products that fit into families’ daily lives seamlessly, comfortably and safely.