Combining contemporary modern style with uncompromising levels of safety, Fred has created a range of gates that are unparalleled in their elegance and effectiveness. Made from the highest possible quality materials throughout, the crystal-clear professional grade acrylic is a barrier of brilliance.
Details such as the extra sure 2-way magnetic locking system, the at-a-glance visual locking indicators, and the FastMount™ installation system (that make it the quickest and easiest gate of its type to fit correctly), all add up to give you the peace of mind that you need.
This is a no-trip stair gate - ideal for use at the top of staircases: the advantage of fitting to your wall with screws!
- 77cm high so a young child won’t climb over
- Manual 2-way child-proof magnetic locking system
- Visual colour alert for when the gate is left unlocked
- Top quality, strong materials to withstand heavy impacts
- Bite-proof materials and lick-safe ﬁnishes throughout
- Meets safety standards - Complies or exceeds requirements of EN1930, the safety standard for safety barriers including stair gates as well all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
- Use just one hand for opening and closing
- Built-in lift to make opening even easier
- Gate can swing in either direction
- Optional 1-way swing setting to prevent opening over the stairs
- Gate quickly removed (and replaced) when not required
Simple to fit
- Uniquely simple Fast-Mount™ wall installation
- 180° mount allows a perfect ﬁt, even where walls are at an angle
- Includes all the fittings required to fit a wall with or without a standard size skirting board
- Unique system to mount over quarter round mouldings, pipes or wires.
- Screws, ﬁttings and even a mini spirit level all included
- Simple width adjustment - can be ﬁtted on the outside of an opening or straight across the gap
- Clear Acrylic blends effortlessly into your home
- A sheer barrier without steps or snags
- Elegant, unobtrusive ﬁttings with ﬁnger-safe hinges
- No trip bar to get in your way
When and where to use