The Joie Spin 360 - Ember is an excellent choice for safety and comfort thanks to the integrated Grow-With-Me infant body and head support, customisable to suit your baby. A fully compact, car compatible seat from side to side and front to back, it comes with the Isofix base attached and a range of additional features to ensure safety and high quality:
- A group 0+/1 car seat, suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years, and suitable forward facing from 9kg to 18kg/4 years
- 360° rotating seat makes an easy in, easy out
- 5 recline positions can be used both rearward and forward-facing
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of the harness
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable
- Integrated load leg
- 5 point harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers that tightens with one pull motion
- Built-in side ventilation to keep baby cool on those warm days
- Easy installation using ISOFIX
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics to keep baby cosy
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make the most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.