Get a complete picture of your baby’s well-being with the award-winning Smart Sock 3 and the Owlet Cam 2. The Owlet Duo allows you to track your baby’s oxygen level, heart rate, and sleep trends while streaming high-quality HD video to your phone.
Trusted by millions of parents around the world, the Smart Sock 3 uses proven pulse oximetry technology that goes beyond the capabilities of any other baby monitor. The Owlet Cam 2 is the perfect companion to the Smart Sock 3 by allowing you to see and hear your child from anywhere with enhanced night vision, a 130-degree wide-angle, 4x digital zoom, and two-way audio all over a secure, encrypted WiFi connection.
Notifications from the Smart Sock 3 will immediately send to the Base Station and Owlet App if your child’s readings leave pre-set oxygen and heart rate zones, and the Cam 2 will complement these alerts by providing helpful sound, motion and cry notifications with video clips. Viewing these video clips will allow you to see and understand your baby’s subtle cues that usually go unnoticed. This may help you understand why they are crying and how you can best soothe them.
- Get notifications on your phone in real-time by using the free Owlet App.
- Uses accurate and proven pulse-oximetry technology to monitor baby’s oxygen level and heart rate while they sleep.
- Wraps around baby’s foot and can connect to a base station up to 100ft away.
- Smart Sock 3 battery life: 16 hours (get 8 hours in 20 mins or a full charge in 90 mins)
- Quick drop-and-go wireless Smart Sock 3 charging on Base Station.
- Base Station glows green when readings are normal and flashes red light and plays sounds when readings leave pre-set zones.
- The Smart Sock 3 works with the Base Station in the event of Wi-Fi disruption.
- The Owlet Cam streams secure, encrypted data only to those you choose. Up to four people can stream footage from your Cam at the same time*
- The high-quality HD night vision auto-adjusts to allow you to see your baby in the dark
- Provides a total view of baby with a 130-degree wide-angle view and 4x Zoom
- Watch video clips when sound, motion, or crying are detected in baby’s room.
- The 2-way audio feature allows you to communicate with Baby through the Owlet App
- Room temperature and humidity sensor to ensure baby is comfortable
- Sound, motion and cry notifications with adjustable sensitivity
- The Owlet App is free to download in the App Store or Google Play Store.
* Our AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to Wi-Fi (2.4GHz required) is safer than analog monitors.
What’s in the box
- Smart Sock Sensor
- Fabric Socks, 2 left and 2 right
- Base station
- Charging cords and power adapters
- Owlet Camera with magnetic base
- Cables with Owlet wraps (along with room temperature sensor)
- Wall Mounting Kit (21x cable guards- 18x long guards, 1x end piece, 2x L brackets, Mounting plate, 1x screw).
- User Guide
Size + Fit
Suitable age: 0-18 months (2.2kg to 13.6kg)
Includes two sizes of socks for growing feet: Size 1 fits babies up to 12lbs, Size 2 is for babies from 12-30lbs.
You can place the Cam on a flat surface or mount on the wall above the crib with the included safe wall mounting kit. The Cam can continue to be used as a general security camera once your baby has outgrown their Smart Sock 3.
Look after me
It is recommended to wash the Sock and sensor every 2 weeks to avoid skin irritation caused by an unclean sock and sensor. Simply wash by hand with a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- Owlet products are not medical devices.
- They do not intend to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Sock products are meant for use with healthy children up to 5 years of age.
- Do not use the product if your doctor recommends the use of hospital-grade monitors/ equipment.
- Do not use the product in lieu of adult/ medical care or professional medical advice.
- Do not use our products as a reason to practice unsafe sleep and/or pregnancy habits.