The Purflo Swaddle To Sleep Bag 2.5 TOG in Storybook Nutmeg has been developed to offer parents a safer, healthier bedding solution for newborns and young infants. It features unique breathable panels and the option to swaddle arms in or out. The Swaddle To Sleep Bag grows with new babies with an extended length which is certified hip healthy.
The Swaddle To Sleep Bag is a safe alternative to using blankets and loose bedding at sleep time and helps keep baby at a safe temperature all year round. The versatile design of this baby sleep bag gives you the option to swaddle baby or let baby’s arms out.
The 2.5 tog is perfect for all-season use, allowing parents to tailor the garments underneath to suit the temperature. The Swaddle to Sleep Bag is filled with a breathable and sustainably sourced fibre named DuPont Sorona. The Sorona fibre is also hypoallergenic and has been proven to retain its natural shape and softness meaning the sleep bag will look brand new, wash after wash.
- Conforms to BS EN 16781:2018
- Trusted safety zip + breathable panels
- Hip healthy extendable length with travel-friendly design
- Outer: 100% cotton, Mesh: 100% polyester, Filling: 100% DuPont Sorona
- Breathable panels on torso + back of neck to aid ventilation + prevent overheating
- A swaddle bag that grows with baby. Swaddle arms in for newborn + out as baby grows up to 4 months
- Versatile design gives you the option to swaddle baby or let baby's arms out making it a standard sleep bag
Size + Fit
Sizing is based on measurements + weight so please use the guide to determine if this product is suitable for your baby.
Recommended for use with babies that are approximately 0-4 months old, suitable for weights 6.6-16lbs or 3-7.25kg or height of 50-65cm.